Advanced Aviation Report E-newsletter
Distributed every Thursday, Advanced Aviation Report provides in-depth news and information on the most compelling segments of aerospace right now including advanced air mobility and sustainability.
Check out some of the topics AAR covers:
- The type of pilot/user-machine interface designs featured in electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
- Certification path and airworthiness standards for advanced air mobility vehicles.
- Air traffic and ground-based aviation systems infrastructure changes needed to support advanced air mobility operations.
- New mandates or policies related to aircraft CO2 emissions being enacted by civil aviation regulators.
- Measurement and evaluation of new materials’ use and cleaner sources of power to achieve new industry-wide sustainability goals.
The industry is constantly changing and we are adjusting with it. In addition to receiving this definitive resource on the latest technology developments, you’ll also have access to Connected Aviation Intelligence, which will cover the latest connectivity developments each month.