DRF Luftrettung Completes Over 37,800 Air Rescue Missions in 2014

In 2014, European air ambulance company DRF Luftrettung achieved a total of 37,811 missions from...

Sikorsky Employees Build Bikes for Children’s Hospital

Earlier this month, Sikorsky Aircraft employees assembled and donated 50 bicycles to patients at...

MidAtlantic MedEvac Acquired by Med-Trans

Med-Trans Corporation, an air ambulance provider based in Dallas, Texas, has acquired the...

  • Bristow Opens New Passenger Terminal at Galliano

    February 23, 2015 | Bristow Group Ltd. has opened a new 23,000 square-foot helicopter terminal at its Galliano base in Louisiana that offers increased security and greater conveniences for passengers, including expanded check-in, waiting and customer service areas, increased...

  • Sikorsky Employees Build Bikes for Children’s Hospital

    February 18, 2015 | Earlier this month, Sikorsky Aircraft employees assembled and donated 50 bicycles to patients at Miami Children’s Hospital Doral Outpatient Center.   Photo courtesy Sikorsky The bicycles were assembled during Sikorsky’s Worldwide Sales...

  • Indian Government Lets Go of Pawan Hans

    February 17, 2015 | The Indian government is to divest itself of its 51 percent shareholding in Pawan Hans, the national helicopter company of India, according to a report published on Feb. 10 by the Economic Times in India. The other 49 percent is owned by Oil and Natural Gas...

Do you receive The Checklist?

Avionics Today EletterThe editors of the Checklist bring you the breaking stories from Aviation Today and around the Web and present readers with a daily compendium of breaking stories and information that give them the winning edge in their business.

Sign-up now for The Checklist, it's free!

 

 

Live chat by BoldChat