Photo courtesy of Jet Airways
India’s Jet Airways has elected to use Honeywell’s GoDirect Fuel Efficient software, Honeywell says. The airline will now have access to a full range of data analysis, reporting and monitoring tools to assist with fuel conservation.
The software can:
- Collect data automatically from the various IT systems of an airline
- Check and improve the quality of the data
- Provide sophisticated analysis tools to identify fuel savings potential
- Provide tools to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- Communicate the results to stakeholders
Honeywell’s 2015 acquisition of Aviaso expanded its capabilities regarding fuel efficiency and emissions management. The Switzerland-based company has also helped Honeywell increase its presence in Europe.
Jet Airways has a fleet of 113 aircraft, including those that have been wet or dry leased to other airlines. The fleet is comprised of the Airbus 330-300; the ATR 72-500 and 72-600; and the Boeing 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-900ER and 777-300ER.