Future of Aerospace
Revolutionary technologies are under development NOW to transform military and commercial aviation. Distributed electric propulsion, commercialization of unmanned systems, supersonic jets (again), new applications of artificial intelligence — these and many other technology sets promise new capabilities, cheaper operating costs, new powertrains, or even entirely new types of aircraft.
How will these technologies, as well as business trends and regulatory rulings, affect military and commercial aviation markets? Find out with our new weekly “The Future of Aerospace” newsletter. Don’t get left behind!
With a subscription to Future of Aerospace, you also get:
- 25% discount on the upcoming quarterly Global Connected Aircraft Summit “Cabin Chats” Virtual Events! A $73.75 value per quarter! *
- Unlimited access to all articles on Aviationtoday.com, including articles on: Air Taxi, Commercial flight, Business and General Aviation, Regulation, Embedded electronics, and more!
- Free reports sent directly to you, including “Avionics Momentum Building for Autonomous Air Taxis” – of special interest to forward-looking aerospace executives!
- $250 discount to Global Connected Aircraft Summit in June 2021. *
- Advance notice on events and special reports and products detailing developments for the new frontier in the Aerospace industry
- Free access to the expert-driven webinars: Drone Security: Airport and Critical Infrastructure Strategic Initiatives (Worth $39.95), and Live Aircraft Value and Market Update with Paul Leighton (worth $129.00)
* Must be a paid subscriber in good standing for at least 6 months prior to event participation.
Are you already convinced? Sign up here.
Not sure yet, even after all the content and discounts you get when you subscribe? Then sign up for some free sample issues of Future of Aerospace here! But, the sooner you subscribe, the sooner you get all the discounts, reports, and access to expert webinars!