The Future of Helicopter Cockpit Technology
Avionics magazine has taken notice recently that the world’s largest avionics companies are increasing their development of advanced technologies—once reserved for air transport and corporate jets—for helicopters. Thus, ahead of Heli Expo, we want to gather the industry’s top experts in this area for a webcast discussing the latest developments and challenges to implementing these systems into the next generation of helicopter cockpits.
By doing this, we believe we can get answers to the following questions and more:
- What are avionics companies doing to provide more measurable benefits for adding synthetic vision systems to rotorcraft cockpits?
- What technologies do helicopter pilots need more of in their cockpits to improve situational awareness for offshore, search and rescue and other applications?
- Are there avionics systems currently available for fixed wing only that need to be transferred to helicopters?
[Get it On Demand]
Hear from these speakers:
Director of Operations, Air Methods
Community Editor, Avionics Magazine
What equipment do I need?
For the audio connection:
When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
For the Internet connection"
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Android 2.2+, Apple Mac OS X 10.6+ Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 5.1+
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Google Chrome 10+
Internet connection: Dedicated high speed connection of 600kbps+
Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers; VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support
Media playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.1+ (In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming); Apple iOS http streaming enabled browser (Apple iPad and iPhone only); Android http streaming enabled browser (Android 4.0+ running Google Chrome browser).
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact Mark Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org