$297 per site location.
What is the direction of aircraft values, in today's troubled global economy? As we approach the mid-point of 2009, certain indicators suggest that maybe — just maybe — the brutal global recession is bottoming out.
Listen to experts discuss the future of aircraft values in the coming year, examining both the potential downsides and upsides. Despite the uncertainty now gripping aircraft valuations, plenty of moneymaking opportunities exist for those who possess a clear head and the right data.
This webinar aims to make sense of the contradictory forces buffeting the market and identify the risks and rewards associated with investing in aircraft and by inference, airlines.
Anyone with an interest in buying, leasing, selling, making, or operating aircraft will want access to this timely webinar.
- How severely will values and rentals be affected by the global financial crisis?
- How will current woes at AIG's subsidiary, the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), affect access to capital and aircraft values?
- How will fuel prices affect the market in the year ahead?
- Regardless of how fuel prices pan out, are older fuel-guzzling aircraft doomed? Or are there scenarios whereby they can retain some demand?
- How will environmental issues come into play?
- Where are values / lease rentals on the curve?
- Will funding be an issue in the short term?
- Will there be consolidation among lessors as a means to achieve economies of scale?
- Are the low cost carriers able to absorb all aircraft on order?
- Which widebodies will be the most popular in five, ten years time?
- Will the low cost carriers generate demand for larger narrowbodies?
- When will the narrowbody replacements come on stream and why?
- Is there a future for the long haul low cost carrier?
- Are appraised values too high or too low?
- Is now the time to sell or buy?
You and your entire team can take part in this unique conference brought to you by Aviation Today. You can view it at your desk or gather around a speakerphone in a conference room - no travel required! Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program and the materials for six months.
Don't miss this exclusive Webinar. Register you and your team today!
It's easy and convenient! You just need RealPlayer or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for FREE!
For the audio connection:
- A computer with RealPlayer or Windows Media Player installed. When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have RealPlayer or Windows, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. However, any version of IE 4.0 or higher will work. For Netscape, only versions 4.x are supported at this time.
- Internet connection: 28.8 or faster connection
- Display set at 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 6.4 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 7.0 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact John Persinos at email@example.com