VIEW ON DEMAND
Schedule this Webinar with your team.
$297 per site location.
Avionics is evolving to astonishing heights. In the future world of ADS-B and NextGen, the technology in the cockpit is increasingly crucial. The global airspace is becoming more integrated and Internet connected, heralding an array of avionics features that are pushing the boundaries of what’s capable.
How do manufacturers, pilots, mechanics, engineers, air traffic control professionals, and other interested parties sort through all of this change? This webinar will examine the latest innovations in the cockpit – how they work and what they portend for everyone in aviation.
- What new avionics technologies do Boeing, Airbus and other major aircraft OEMs envision?
- What will be the aircraft and operator requirements for the revolutionary change represented by the FAA's Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) blueprint? Many of the capabilities outlined in NextGen's Concept of Operations (CONOPS) are based on an expected level of performance of the aircraft. What new procedures must aircraft operators follow to remain in compliance with NextGen's CONOPS?
- What is the current state of Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) development? What new ADS-B applications are emerging and how can end users prepare for them?
- Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs) are increasingly popular. What are their latest improvements?
- What aircraft are available with the Iridium system? How does Iridium prepare air operators for ADS-B and NextGen?
- How can new avionics technologies mitigate chronic airport delays and ATC congestion?
- What's new in avionics for light business jets?
- What's the overall economic outlook for the commercial air transport avionics market? Will this segment in 2008 continue the robust growth it racked up in 2007?
- When it comes to integrated voice and data messaging in the cockpit, we've witnessed a lot of amazing innovations. But technology never stands still. What are the new developments and advancements in this market space? Why is integration in this regard so important?
- What's the outlook for the avionics retrofit market? Will the trend toward forward fit GPS and/or integrated avionics suites in new aircraft further decrease retrofit opportunities?
....and lots more.
Editor-in-chief, Avionics magazine
Publisher/Editorial Director, Aviation Today
You and your entire team can take part in this unique conference brought to you by Aviation Today. You can view it at your desk or gather around a speakerphone in a conference room - no travel required! Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program and the materials for six months.
Don't miss this exclusive Webinar on February 14h. Register you and your team today!
It's easy and convenient! You just need RealPlayer or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for FREE!
For the audio connection:
- A computer with RealPlayer or Windows Media Player installed. When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have RealPlayer or Windows, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. However, any version of IE 4.0 or higher will work. For Netscape, only versions 4.x are supported at this time.
- Internet connection: 28.8 or faster connection
- Display set at 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 6.4 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 7.0 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact John Persinos at email@example.com