This story is not available at this location.
- Project Engineer - GE Aviation - Norwich, NY - Norwich, NY, United States
- EPISCenter Specialist - GE Aviation - Dayton, OH - Dayton, OH, United States
- Navigation and Guidance Flight Planning Product engineer - GE Aviation - Grand Rapids, MI - Grand Rapids, MI, United States
- Avionics Product Sustainment Engineer - GE Aviation - Cheltenham, United Kingdom - Cheltenham, NA, United Kingdom
- Agricultural Community Calls on Swift UAS Regulation to Keep Pace with Other Countries
- Airbus and Provincial Aerospace Look to Global Expansion
- Embraer Adds Configuration Software to Streamline Info on E2 Jets
- New Turbine Engine Is Army's Number One Priority, Shyu Says
- Elbit Systems America Integrates CHDTS on US Navy Test Aircraft
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!