Thursday, September 27, 2012
Sikorsky to Support Brazilian S-70Bs
Under the foreign military sales (FMS) program, the U.S. Navy has granted a $13-million contract to Sikorsky Aircraft to provide field support, training, integrated logistics services and technical publications Brazil’s fleet of S-70Bs. The helicopters are part of Brazil’s anti-submarine warfare/anti-surface warfare aircraft program. Around 59 percent of the work will take place in Cabo Frio, Brazil, with the remaining 41 percent conducted in Stratford, Conn. The agreement runs until July 2015.
Related: Military Attack News