Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Preview: Exhibitors Go to Portugal for Helitech
Helicopter manufacturers, support companies and operators are gearing up for this year’s European Helitech, set for Oct. 5–7 in Estoril, Portugal. Rotor & Wing has assembled a handful of exhibitors who will be at Helitech. For a full listing of exhibitors and more information about the conference, visit www.helitechevents.com/portugal
• BLR Aerospace will exhibit its FastFin system, a performance enhancement for single-rotor helicopters.
• Bose will demonstrate its recently launched A20 Aviation Headset. New features include greater noise reduction capability, enhanced comfort, and a new earcup design.
• Carl Zeiss will show various products, including its Goshawk 350 airborne observation system and LEO-II range of airborne observation systems.
• ECT Industries specializes in DTS (data transmission systems), which is onboard tracking and data transmission equipment that uses the Iridium satellite network.
• Frasca will demo its latest line of visual systems—TruVision Global. It is available on all new Frasca sims, both helicopter and fixed-wing.
• Garmin will display its G500H and HTAWS for the GNS 430W & 530W.
• Powervamp will exhibit its Portapump MkII and PS100M, an aircraft ground power supply unit.
• SEI Industries will bring its Bambi Powerfill system to Portugal.
• Simplex will be showcase its Fire Attack Storm Tank (FAST) bucket, as well as its Mobile Intensive-care Rescue Facility (MIRF).
• SkyTrac’s ISAT-200 is a full-featured satcom transceiver that will be on display at Helitech.
• SWE Systems will show its 300 LE1 dual sensor imaging system, 300 HDIR long wave radiometric system, 300 HDV system and 400 triple multi sensor inspection system.
• Timken will present a sample of its products and replacement parts.
(From September 2010 Rotorcraft Report)