Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Becker Avionics Introduces ATLASS–New ADS-B Air & Ground Tracking System
Becker Avionics International is pleased to announce the introduction of a new ADS-B based tracking and surveillance system for flight and ground operations. The ADS-B Traffic Localization and Surveillance System (ATLASS) is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone ADS-B traffic monitoring system that provides a recognized air and ground situational awareness picture.
ATLASS will be on display at HAI Heli-Expo 2015, March 3-5 in Orlando, Fla. (booth #220); and at the World ATM Congress, March 10-12 in Madrid, Spain (booth #1344). Stop by and say hello to the Becker team and learn more about the advantages and capabilities of ATLASS, and how it can help streamline your aviation and ground operations.
Becker Avionics has been developing, producing and servicing Air Traffic Control (ATC) equipment and ground communication systems worldwide for over 50 years. ATLASS is the latest evolution of Becker's ATC product development expertise.
- Situational awareness and safety enhancement
- Airport operations supervision
- Surface movement awareness
- Search and rescue mission management
- Security / border control
- Law enforcement
- Flight following for airlines and fleet operators
- Back-up / fall-back situation display for ATC
- UAV operations surveillance
Related: Avionics News