Sunday, July 1, 2012
Navy Contracts Bell-Boeing for V-22 Kits
The Bell-Boeing Joint Project Office has obtained a $23-million contract from the Naval Air Systems Command for eight V-22 Block A to B upgrade kits. Boeing's facilities in Philadelphia will receive 80 percent of the upgrade work with the remaining 20 percent going to Bell in Fort Worth, Texas. The Navy expects completion of the work in June 2014.
Related: Procurement/Acquisition News