Monday, March 2, 2015
Bell to Showcase Updated Airframes, Programs at Heli-Expo 2015
This year at HAI Heli-Expo 2015, Bell Helicopter plans to showcase several updated aircraft and programs, including its progress on its newest products, the Bell 525 Relentless and Bell 505 Jet Ranger X.
Bell Helicopter invites attendees to its opening event in booth 337 on March 3 at 12:00 p.m. EST where it will introduce new product upgrades for several aircraft in its current product line. Within the booth, attendees will get the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings as well as get an up close look at Bell Helicopter’s most advanced commercial products, including the following:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, configured for VIP and corporate missions
- Bell 525 Relentless, configured for search and rescue
- Bell 407GX, configured for VIP and corporate missions
- Bell 412EPI, configured for search and rescue as well as Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS)
- Bell 429WLG, configured for VIP transport missions
- Bell 429, configured for search and rescue, airborne law enforcement and helicopter emergency services
Additionally, Bell Helicopter will provide demonstration flights in the Bell 429 and Bell 407GX as well as an opportunity to engage in the Bell 525 simulator cabin.