This story is not available at this location.
- Aviation OEM Sales Director - Garmin International - Olathe, KS - Olathe, KS, United States
- Chief Pilot/Pilot - The University of Texas System - Austin, TX - Austin, TX, United States
- Vice President of Marketing - Astronics AeroSat - Amherst, NH - Amherst, NH, United States
- APPLICATION ENGINEER 1: - Honeywell - Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix, AZ, United States
Honeywell is Bringing Google Glass to Aviation
- USMC Looks at K-Max in Afghanistan to September 2013; Wider Mission Profile Possible
- Eurocontrol Wake Turbulence Re-Categorization Aims to Up Airport Efficiency, Capacity
- Universal Avionics Unveils New Flight Deck at NBAA
- Jeppesen to Supply Flight Data for New Universal Avionics Flight Deck
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!