Thank you for your interest in the NBAA Technical Breakfast, sponsored by Honeywell and Avionics Magazine. Registration for the event is now closed. Stay tuned to Avionics Magazine and www.avionicstoday.com for coverage of the event!
- The Three-Year NextGen Plan: DataComm, MRO, PBN and Surface Ops
- First Aireon Flight Payload Delivered for Global Air Traffic Surveillance System
- Global Eagle and SES to Provide Global Ku-Band Satellite IFC
- Northrop Grumman VP Highlights C4ISR, the Future of Integrated Avionics Equipment
- FlightAware Boosts Flight Tracking Capabilities
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!