This story is not available at this location.
- Cobham Sees Promise in Hawaiian Airlines IFC Trials
- EASA Calls for Public Comments on Amendments to UAS Operations Legislation
- Air Frames: Airbus Introduces Smart Glasses for Final Assembly
- AEA Second Quarter Avionics Report Shows Quarterly Increase, Yearly Drop
- Elbit Systems Wins Two Awards to Supply DIRCM Self-Protection Systems
- Avionics & Electrical Engineer IV - Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Principal Systems Engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Aircraft Executive Operating System Engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Radar Simulations and Environment Systems Engineer - El Segundo, California, United States
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!