This story is not available at this location.
- Rockwell Collins Sees Softening Aftermarket Amid Rising Connectivity
- In Real Time: Star Navigation Looks to Enable 24/7 Health Monitoring
- China’s Shandong Hairuo General Aviation Orders Six Cessna Skyhawks
- Northrop Grumman Lays Out Fifth Generation C4ISR Framework
- Harris and CPqD to Monitor CNS Systems for Brazilian Air Force ATC
- Principal Software Engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Senior Engineer, Flight Test Pilot (Contract Position) - Duluth, Minnesota, United States
- UAS Maintenance Instructor - Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States
- Senior Mission Planning Systems Engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!