This story is not available at this location.
- Boeing 787 Power Issue to Receive Software Fix
- FANS Exec Q&A With TrueNorth CEO Mark van Berkel
- Honeywell Launches New Router to Enable Wi-Fi in the Air and on the Ground
- Free Route Airspace Now Up and Running for Sarajevo, Zagreb and Belgrade
- Exelis, UAS Test Sites to Research Safe Integration into NAS
- Aircraft Mechanic - Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- Field Service Representative, Saudi Arabia (RSLFAC) - Shelton, Connecticut, United States
- Deputy Assistant Program Manager (APM), CRH Avionics IPT - Stratford, Connecticut, United States
- TUHP Technical Training Interns - Stratford, Connecticut, United States
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!