This story is not available at this location.
- European Officials Seek Spectrum to Enable Satellite Aircraft Tracking
- Presagis Launches Radar Simulation Software
- 2Ku the Linchpin of Gogo’s Global Expansion
- Harris Realigns Business Segments Following Exelis Acquisition
- Northrop Grumman, US Navy Hit Milestone for E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Aerial Refueling System
- Avionics and Electrical Technician 2015 - Entry Level - Duluth, Minnesota, United States
- Avionics and Electrical Technician 2015 - Intermediate Level - Duluth, Minnesota, United States
- Radar Simulations and Environment Systems Engineer - El Segundo, California, United States
- Sr Tech Support Engineer I - El Segundo, California, United States
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!