This story is not available at this location.
- Equip 2020 Group Continues Collaboration on NextGen Equipage
- FAA Settles Huerta v. Pirker Penalty, Grants Further Commercial UAS Exemptions
- UTC Aerosystems Reports 2014 Earnings, 2015 Outlook
- Sim-Industries Rebrands as Lockheed Martin Commercial Flight Training
- CAE Buys Bombardier Military Aviation Training Business
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!