This story is not available at this location.
- Eurocontrol, IATA Endeavor to Improve African AIS
- Element to Acquire GE Capital’s Fleet Operations in US, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand
- Tom Enders Outlines the Airbus Innovation Strategy
- European Commission to Evaluate SESAR Deployment Program
- Vietnam Airlines Becomes World’s Second A350 XWB Operator
- Manager II-Program Management - Aberdeen, Maryland, United States
- Subject Matter Expert - Technician/Operator I (15Y) - Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Sr Software Engineer - Design Assurance Center (DAC) - Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- A&P Avionics Technician - St. Louis, Missouri, United States
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!