This story is not available at this location.
- Much Remains to be Seen: The Future of NextGen
- Human Factors Students Ready to Keep NextGen Avionics Grounded in Reality
- Staying on the Radar: Nav Canada and Aireon Plan to Track and Locate Distressed Aircraft
- The Cost of Connectivity: How Low-Cost Airlines are Looking to Use Wi-Fi in the Future
- UTC Aerospace Opens New Facility to Develop SWIR Technology
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!