- Honeywell and Inmarsat Pair to Move Aviation Internet into the Next Century
- FAA Blanket COA Eases Restrictions on Commercial UAS Operations
- Lufthansa CEO: Germanwings Co-pilot 'Appears' to Have Crashed Airplane
- ClipperJet CEO Sees Big Opportunity on NYC-LA Route
- NATO Ugrades AWACS Aircraft Avionics to Meet Mandates
2014 Excellence in Avionics Awards
Avionics Magazine’s Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize the high achievements of those individuals, organizations, teams, and projects that are elevating the aviation industry. Talented professionals, exceptional leadership, bold innovations and cooperative teams help propel this industry upward – the Excellence in Avionics Awards recognize and salute these efforts. Learn more and submit your entry here!